Terms & Conditions
- The Exhibition Store is the trading name of the Stand People Ltd.
- Any production times and delivery dates provided by The Exhibition Store will be accurate at the time of publication. The Exhibition Store takes no responsibility for delays beyond the control of The Exhibition Store including, without exception the customer providing The Exhibition Store with faulty or wrongly formatted artwork, any other delays due to the customer or any wrongly submitted information. The Exhibition Store will also not be held responsible for any deliveries/orders which are delayed due to circumstances out of The Exhibition Store’s control
- Goods do not have a redeemable value and no refunds or credit will be offered for goods correctly supplied.
- a) All goods shall be paid for at the time of order.b) No goods shall be dispatched or collection allowed until paid for in full.c) All prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax and this will be charged at the appropriate rate.
- a) The purchaser must inform The Exhibition Store of any fault with a order within 3 days of delivery. Such goods must be returned to The Exhibition Store for inspection.b) Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon The Exhibition Store in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing handling and storage of the goods.c) Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of The Exhibition Store:i.) For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;ii.) Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
- The Exhibition Store shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
- The liability of The Exhibition Store to the purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
- If the purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the contract The Exhibition Store may (without prejudice to The Exhibition Store's rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the purchaser are remedied.
- No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of The Exhibition Store shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
- Any concessions made or latitude allowed by The Exhibition Store to the purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of The Exhibition Store under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Upon sight of artwork and at its sole discretion The Exhibition Store reserve the right to decline to print any item it deems to be inappropriate. Any payments made for work rejected by reason of this clause will be refunded in full.
- The contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the purchaser and The Exhibition Store agree to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Any print promotion offered by The Exhibition Store applies to our standard product range only and not bespoke product requests or orders.
- If you need to cancel your order for any reason, you can do this anytime up until the goods are in production. Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the order number and reason for cancellation. Any monies paid will be refunded once this is received. As goods are made to order, unfortunately once they are in production you will be liable to pay for them.
- Our products are all sold with full guarantees ranging from 1-10 Years depending on the product. If your goods fail due to a manufacturing defects during this timeframe you should contact us first to discuss and may then return them to us whereby we will inspect the goods and repair or replace free of charge.